Construction and Remodeling
Thinking About Remodeling
Blue Sky Restoration and Construction has over 20 years years of experience in the Jackson Hole area. Blue Sky is a locally certified Class B contractor through the Town of Jackson and is licensed in Wyoming and Idaho for small and medium construction projects. We provide comprehensive residential and commercial building & remodeling construction and damage repair.
We are ready for small and medium sized remodel or construction projects.
- Hardwood restoration and installation
- Adaptive Remodeling – solutions such as accessible modifications
- Improve the functional space of your home with a remodeling project
- New floors, windows, or an updated kitchen.
- Functional updates to maximize the efficiency of your business or work space
Building or Remodeling is an Exciting Decision for Homeowners.
Important considerations before beginning are budget and length of the job. Our team handles each client with care and attention and takes pride in their product.
- On-time completion
- Professional project management
- Budget-conscious attention to finishing details
- An experienced team of superintendents and journeymen
- Qualified subcontractors and community partners
We have grown to become the regional authority in water and fire damage, mold testing, restoration, and mitigation services in Western Wyoming and Eastern Idaho.
An unknown on some remodels is what might be discovered when the job commences. Prior damage or needed upgrades for code are common to encounter during remodeling. We are certified in fire, smoke, water, and mold damage mitigation. We work with qualified engineers and pragmatically problem solve. This means that no matter what is found during the remodel, hiring Blue Sky Restoration and Construction ensures the ability to tackle issues that come up with lower costs and less disruption of the schedule than if other specialty companies were needed.